http://www.waterencyclopedia.com/Ge-Hy/Global-Warming-and-the-Hydrologic-Cycle.html
The author is Bart Geerts.
He did lots of research.
The source is credible.
They agree with the fact.
I believe the source, because he thoroughly researched the topic, and all of his sources are credible.
http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/impacts/early-warning-signs-of-global-3.html
There is many authors.
They are compilation of scientists and lobbyists and such.
The source is very credible.
The source agrees with the fact.
I believe the source, because it is put together by a group of people who all have the credentials to be speaking on this topic.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/235402/global-warming/274848/Precipitation-patterns
The author is Henrik Selin.
He works for the encyclopedia of Britain.
The source is credible.
The source agrees with the fact.
I believe the source, because it is from an official checked document and because it is well researched.
I believe the fact that global warming increases precipitation. The reason why is because in the past few years precipitation has been increasing and so has global warming, so I can't help, but think there is a link between the two.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment