http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090402143752.htm
The authors are The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Their credentials are already shown by who they are.
This source is very credible because it was written and researched by two of the biggest organizations on this topic.
This source agrees with the fact.
I believe this source, because it came from two of the biggest organizations on this topic.
http://www.truthout.org/040309EA The author is the magazine Science Daily.
They are a good source because scientists back-up their information.
The source is very credible because it came from Science Daily.
The source agrees with the fact.
I believe this source, because it came from the magazine Science Daily.
http://www.enn.com/press_releases/2889
The author is Frank Came of the GLOBE Foundation.
The source is very credible because it is published in the Environmental News Network.
The source agrees with the the fact.
I believe the source, because it came from the GLOBE Foundation and the Environmental News Network.
- I believe the fact that the Arctic Ocean will be ice-free by 2050. The reason why is because it makes sense that it would and all these sites are so well-researched that it helps to prove to me that it will occur.
No comments:
Post a Comment