Monday, April 13, 2009

Droughts and wildfires will occur more often

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/impacts/early-warning-signs-of-global-4.html
There is many authors.
They are compilation of scientists and lobbyists and such.
The source is very credible.
The source agrees with the fact that droughts and wildfires will occur more often.
I believe the source, because it is put together by a group of people who all have the credentials to be speaking on this topic.

http://www.edf.org/article.cfm?contentID=6559&source=ggad&gclid=CPvk8dyk8ZkCFQHyDAod_UyZSg
The author is the environmental defense fund.
The source is very credible.
The source agrees with the fact that droughts and wildfires will occur more often.
I believe the source, because their job is to study on the affects of things on the environment.

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/24169
The author is Glen Warchol.
The source is credible.
The source agrees with the fact that droughts and wildfires will occur more often.
I believe the source, because it has resources and research to back it up.

I believe this fact, because all evidence points toward that type of a result. Let's think about it. As the world gets warmer due to global warming, droughts will occur more often because the world would be drying out and wildfires will occure more often because things will be more flammable due to the dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment