Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Deaths from global warming will double in just 25 years to 300,000 people a year

http://environment.about.com/od/globalwarmingandhealth/a/gw_deaths.htm
The author is Larry West.
He is a journalist in the Environmental Issues Guide.
The source is credible.
The source comes from the Environmental Issues Guide.
The source agrees with the fact.
I believe the source, because it is in the Environmental Issues Guide.

http://www.chesapeakeclimate.org/news/news_detail.cfm?id=400
The author is Tom Pelton and he is a reporter.
The source is credible because it came through the Chesapeake Climate Action Network.
The source agrees with the fact.
I believe the source, because it comes from the CCAN.


The author is the company Reuters.
They are a well researched and trusted company.
The source is very credible because it came through Reuters.
The source agrees with the fact.
I believe this source, because it came from Reuters.
  • I believe the fact that deaths from global warming will double in just 25 years to 300,000 people a year. The reason why is because the rates of people dieing from this have been going up every year and the pattern shows that this will fact will be correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment